Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Together Time

Yesterday J and I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

   What a great movie. I loved the books and each movie gets better and better. 


Isn't it funny, the only time J and I go to the movies is when we are out here. I am not sure why that is, I guess it is all the together time we have. Without the daily habitual distractions we have at home we do more together. Not too much though, we are careful to spend blocks of time apart, doing our own things. If we get two or three bad weather days here ( which has happened maybe twice) things can get a little tense. The neat thing about this coach is the bedroom door!  I can just go in the bedroom and read or make phone calls ( course everyone I talk to knows J and Iz both usually end up in there with me).  The other thing I noticed this year, we aren't " on vacation" like we have been in past years. Even last year we were always going to see this or that and ate out every other night. Not so this year, we are just living here this year, kinda neat. But I think we do need to push ourselves to explore a little more. The problem is I hate leaving Iz for long periods. I know, I know, she will be fine. But I didn't get her to leave her alone all the time. It is hard for me to find a balance. She has made great friends with a few of the neighbors and they have offered to dog sit for us so we can go to Mexico for the day. But I have never left her with anyone but my brother in law at home, it will be hard for me. Maybe next month..

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment