Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I am so excited!

We are in the middle of redesigning my blog and the remodeling has started on the house. I am so happy, I just can't tell you. They brought all the wood for the floors today and tomorrow they will start taking out the carpet and putting down the hardwood. I will make sure to take some pictures along the way. I think it will be a little crazy around here for a few weeks.

 I planted some more flowers today, Lord it was hot. I think I am about done for this year.

 I am looking forward to out trip to Door County, I haven't seen my best friend Judy for almost a year. That is just too long. We will have three days together, not enough time , but I will settle for that.

Maybe tomorrow I will have some progress to show you, either on the blog or on the house.


1 comment:

  1. It's fun to have some new things going on sometimes..can't wait to see your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete