Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

This and That

Yesterday we went to the outlet mall which is just a few miles from the resort. Went into my usual stores, Chicos and Coach, but it was pretty much the same inventory that we saw on our Tuscola girls trip.  But just as we were turning to leave I saw a Harry and David store ,( I know, I know this is not a good thing). We parked next to it and what do you know there was a Fresh Produce! I really like this store, everything is made in America. I was so excited, I saw my first Fresh Produce store in Arizona last season and really like their stuff. It is all 100% cotton, but if you wash and dry them carefully they are so comfy to wear. Jay was very happy I only picked up one outfit!
Right next to the mall was a Chick fil a I have never been to one and have always wanted to try it. 

We weren't really thrilled with it.  We don't do fast food very often any more, and I would not want to try this one again.

This morning I vegged and watched the two hour special of the Dugger's daughter getting married. I know I am a slug and will never get that time back, but it started me thinking. Wonder what it would have been like to grow up in a Christian home from the get go instead of the crazyness some of us had in our early years.  You know like Leave it to Beaver ( do you think those kind of homes really exist)  Do you think we would be better people at this point in our lives? I know for sure we wouldn't be stronger, some of us had to go through some tough stuff and boy I tell you it made me a fighter, completely independent, nobody was ever going to tell me what to do. That kind of attitude can make life a little difficult.

Hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment