Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, November 3, 2014

Shrimp and Shrimp and Shrimp

Yesterday we went to the Shrimp Basket for lunch before the race. Jay has been talking abouth this place for months. On Sundays and Wednesdays they have an all you can eat special of beautiful popcorn  shrimp that are really big. And I love it because they have greens fixed just the way my Mama fixed them and they bring a bottle of pepper and vinigar hot sauce just like we used at home.

After lunch of course was THE race! We are super duper NASCAR fans. It was a very exciting race and I have to admit  at the end of it there was guite a bit yelling and jumping up and down going on here.

As you can see my formatting skills are a bit off, it is amazing what the skills you can lose after a year and a half.  But it will come back to me I am sure. Now we are off to see what this day brings. Hope you have a good day.
Shrimp and Greens



No comments:

Post a Comment