Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, August 13, 2012

Home




We are on our way home today. I am shocked at myself for doing so few posts. I have done a few tweets, Facebook and Instagrams, but they take so little time.  It is so easy to hit send after a photo.

But I think the reason for so few posts is the "enjoy life more instead of talking about it" mode I have been in. 

I really use the blog more in the winter to let my family know what we have been up to. 

We had a really nice time in Traverse Bay, but as I told my sister you can only eat and shop so much. I know J enjoys his rides here, but if you are not a water person there is not much else to do.
 
It has been so lovely and cool here I hope we are not heading home to 100 degree weather again at home.

Time is flying by so fast, before we know it we will be heading west.  Why does time speed up so the older you get?

Have a good one.

3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty good mode to be in Joyce...live life!...I am pretty much the same way concerning blogging..like I tell my mom "We don't have to do anything we don't want to do"...(within reason anyway)...blogging has been fun and I still enjoy reading but about done posting...the whole computer thing has become kind of boring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've been enjoying your stay! And when you get home, welcome!

    ReplyDelete