Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Trying Times

I never would have dreamed it would be so hard to buy a couple of acres of land. We have been looking and looking and looking, to no avail.
Every time we find a spot that looks perfect, turns out there is a problem, too much land, not enough land, floods in spring, to close to water, to far away from water, and on and on and on.
We have decided on a builder ( I think ) and a floor plan. 





This is my favorite floorplan, you have garage for the car and rv and cozy living space.

Thinking of adding a loft, since the ceiling will be so high, great place for storage.
We are thinking we would be outside most of the time anyway, so I would want to expand the patio area.
If we could find the two acres we need!  I just don't see it happening this year. The summer is almost over.
The only thing we can do is keep looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment