Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Refief



When I took Izzy out this morning at 4 am (this has got to be corrected, perhaps we will discuss these early morning trips at puppy school this week) I was so excited to realize I was not stepping out into a sauna for the first time in over a week. The air was so fresh and cool, I just thought, ah.... Of course now we have to go out and clean up the aftermath of last nights storm, but it will be worth it not to have that so oppressive heat.



Jay got me Adobe Elements for my birthday so I tried just jumping in last night without watching any of the tutorials ( turned out not to be a good idea) and started fooling around with a picture I took last week. Jay says it is "overdone" and he is right, but I am going to have so much fun with this. Hope you enjoy this beautiful Sunday.



2 comments:

  1. The weather has been nice. Cameron and I have to cut up big limbs that came my flowering crab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still waiting for it to cool down enough to be comfortable sitting outside! Pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete