Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's a beautiful day...........

The weather here is so beautiful. It is a little mind altering to be able to go to an outdoor market and buy things that were picked fresh that morning.

They had all kinds of wonderful veggies, unfortunately they were mostly green in color, which Jay has a major problem with, anything green I mean.

But I did find some tomatoes and the most beautiful strawberries I have ever seen. They were so sweet, so juicy and so big.


They also had artichokes, I love artichoke hearts, but am too intimidated by the process to cook them. I have watched them being prepared by lots of TV cooks, but......   It seems like everyone trims differently. I wish I could watch someone prepare them in person, standing right there peering behind their shoulder.  Have any of you ever cooked artichokes? Can you give me some hints? Can I come to your kitchen and watch?

I think we might hit the pool today,not sure yet, as I said before the weather is amazing.  This is our weather forecast for the next week. What more can you ask for.



TodayMar 12

Sunny
90°F
57°F
Sunny

WedMar 13

Sunny
93°
60°
Sunny

ThuMar 14

Sunny
96°
61°
Sunny

FriMar 15

Partly Cloudy
95°
61°
Partly Cloudy

SatMar 16

Mostly Sunny
92°
61°
Mostly Sunny





What

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, wow.... Whére are you?? I'm booking a ticket right now...
    It's sooooooo cold here in Europe, 10 degrees at the most and lots of snow making this part of the world undriveable....
    Gonna immigrate. NOW.

    :-) Well, I'm glad you're blogging again and sharing all this wonderful news about nicer parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete