Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rain in Az, who knew

So there is a nasty storm coming through from the West coast and is brining lots of snow to the high country and lots of rain for us. So I had no other choice, I had to bake. I love this rum cake recipe from Pioneer Woman and it was so much fun to make with that new candy apple red mixer! Tomorrow we may have to pull out jeans and a sweater, we even have a frost warning for tomorrow night.
I know my  composition is horrible but I wanted to get that lil' red beauty in the shot.





Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to say hello and that I hope you had a good Christmas...I am just a little jealous of that red mixer...lol...cake sounds delicious...of course the only natural thing to do when it gets cold is to get busy in the kitchen...more snow is headed our way here...I have plans for cooking and baking with my little's over the next couple of days. XX

    ReplyDelete